VeggieBoards banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to veggie eating and to blogging/posting besides my FB page. I found this site while searching for vegan sugar skull recipes. Its been difficult these first few weeks. Not much support from the family since they all look at me like I'm crazy for not eating meat or dairy products. They constantly ask if I'm starving. Well partly my fault I suppose. My husband and I have been making some drastic changes. I've switched to using re-usable menstrual products, re-usable toiletries, composting, and vegetarian diet all in the past few months. I guess I just woke up one day and decided that I want to have a baby so I started doing research and found so much information encouraging me to have an eco-friendly lifestyle that seemed both interesting and beneficial not only for myself but for the environment. :) I began reading some of the posts and they are very helpful. I truly believe the advice and suggestions on this page will help me get through this beginning phase.

·
Registered
6,609 Posts
Welcome! I was weirded out by reusable menstrual products at first, but I am now a total convert to them.<br><br>
Hopefully I'll be able to set up a little compost bin at my new apartment.<br><br>
Good luck with your veggie eating! Let us know if you need any help!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts