VeggieBoards banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as of two days ago I decided to become a vegetarian.

I came here because I don't really have many vegetarian people in my life and I do feel very overwhelmed at the moment...and I really hope that this community helps lessen that feeling! I'd love to do this and make this change because I completely disagree with the meat industry and everything it stands for.

My name is Brittany, I'm sixteen, and from Canada. I love old music so if anyone loves the Rolling Stones as much as I do I'd love to talk to you =D And besides my really lame introduction, um...hello.

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Welcome to VB!

congratulations on going vegetarian and good luck! I hope you find the support here that you need

(ps. check out the teen forum!
)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Welcome! This is the place for veggie friends. Everyone feels over whelmed once in a while

As isowish said, deffiently check out the teen forum

·
Registered
0 Posts
Welcome, Brittany! This community helped me remember that there are other people out there that feel and think the same way I do. I hope you like it here at Veggieboards.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hello secret lover of mine!

I'm glad you've decided to do this because I'd love to become a full vegetarian and we can help each other out in times of NEED. Which we do anyway, but uh, that's another topic.

And it's nice to get into deep discussions, which we've been lacking lately. XD Now I just to read up so I can be all hardcore into it..

*poof*

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespazzmuffin View Post

Hello secret lover of mine!

I'm glad you've decided to do this because I'd love to become a full vegetarian and we can help each other out in times of NEED. Which we do anyway, but uh, that's another topic.

And it's nice to get into deep discussions, which we've been lacking lately. XD Now I just to read up so I can be all hardcore into it..

*poof*
Omg Lauren! Way to be SLEEZY.

I love our really deep anti-meat rants =D It's slightly better than our usual topics of discussion...hee...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts