VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I'm Kelsey, a high-schooler from the Cleveland area. I was one of those people who always guilty ate meat, planning to go veg one day (perhaps in college). I finally decided last week to just go with it, and I'm so glad I did! I promised myself I'd keep it up for at least a month to see if it's for me, but I already feel great about my choice.

Hopefully I can work more veggies into my diet... I'm not going totally vegan, but I bought some soy milk for my own use. I bet a lot of you can relate when I say it's a little harder to do this while living with my parents, but I work at a pretty cool grocery store so it's not that hard. (We do sell meat, but tons of organic/vegan/etc. stuff as well!)

So, yeah, hi.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Welcome to VB, Kelsey!
That's great that you decided to jump right in, and I bet it's helpful that you have a nice grocery store for plenty of veg options. You may want to check out our Teen Forum!

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
Welcome. There are a lot of people here from North East Ohio. There is a forum for Ohioans where people have mentioned a lot of restaurants. Or you can PM me and I can make suggestions.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Welcome and well done. It is hard when living with family and friends - perhaps phasing stuff in is the best way to go. Also, you sound like you do pretty well shopping for yourself, so that is ok. It makes things easier on your parents.

God Luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts