VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know, pure evil is a great way to sum it up. i can not believe it still and the cops laughed?? omg, i am sickened by my state

[email protected]

email them if you want/have time to let them now how outraged you are and how important they should make this they need to find this psycho

·
Registered
32 Posts
OMG, this makes me so sick.

I swear to you, people like this should be shot. If I ever caught someone hurting a defenseless animal this way, I would probably be in prison.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNM03 View Post

i know, pure evil is a great way to sum it up. i can not believe it still and the cops laughed?? omg, i am sickened by my state

[email protected]

email them if you want/have time to let them now how outraged you are and how important they should make this they need to find this psycho
Hold your horses. It's under investigation. The family accused two officers of laughing, and it has yet to be confirmed by the police department. The family may be so distraught they interpreted the officers' actions differently than what occurred. Who knows? Until we know more, it's better not to go flying off the handle at the police chief or whoever reads the email address you gave.

·
Registered
715 Posts
That is terrible, oh my god. A therapy dog? For a 17-year old? Any dog, that would be horrible. No dog deserves that. That makes me so mad and sad and

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i wasnt flying off the handle! the worst thing i said was called the man who did it a psycho, and that is no lie. it wouldnt surprise me if they laughed, we have had to deal with ppl from that same department and they are kind of a-holes. i was basically just really sickened and pissed off about this and how the only reason they cared to investigate was because they thought it was a threat, not because of the crime. i was merely suggesting people email them with their thoughts on this, maybe it will get them moving a bit more on it. i am sure its not a priority case

this is why i hate posting on these boards, someone always gets on my case for every dang post i have here.

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Ugh.

I believe that someone who would behead a dog and ship the head to the owner, wrapped in christmas paper, is a psycho, and should have the full penalty of the law applied.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I can't say anything. There is nothing to add. Everything... from the idiodicy of the officers laughing to the investigation for the wrong reasons (or so I believe...), was perfectly covered and clear in that article. I could only state the obvious.

Also, I'd become hysterical... not good when you're pretending to do homework.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNM03 View Post

i wasnt flying off the handle! the worst thing i said was called the man who did it a psycho, and that is no lie. it wouldnt surprise me if they laughed, we have had to deal with ppl from that same department and they are kind of a-holes. i was basically just really sickened and pissed off about this and how the only reason they cared to investigate was because they thought it was a threat, not because of the crime. i was merely suggesting people email them with their thoughts on this, maybe it will get them moving a bit more on it. i am sure its not a priority case
I used the phrase "flying off the handle" because your post sounded rather emotional to me, and unfortunately for those of us who care passionately, law enforcement is less likely to take seriously someone who doesn't sound deadpan calm. I also didn't realize you lived close enough to know any of the officers on the department.

Quote:
this is why i hate posting on these boards, someone always gets on my case for every dang post i have here.
*looks around* I don't see any chains keeping you here.

For what it's worth, I wasn't trying to get on your case.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
I can only imagine what this poor family must be going through.

I am so SICK AND TIRED of all this crap!What in the heck is wrong with people?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey again

sorry if my post was angry for anyone, i was having a **** day. of course i am emotional about things like this, animal rights is my passion. my emails here are very tame compared to how i rant when i am alone. no updates on this issue yet

and the thing that keeps me here, i enjoy reading the posts. i keep hoping when i post something i will meet some people who get it. its hard being the only veggie and animal rights person in my family and circle of friends

anyway

thanks

1 - 20 of 28 Posts