VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the engagement party is turning into a bachelorette party, so we might as well be official about it!

I'm going to go find Erin and see if she can find me a hot shirtless guy, too. Plus, I've got a hankering for one of Portabella's awesome smoothies!!

PARTY!!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Of course Tri gets a bachelor party! I'm not about to start that thread, though, b/c I don't want to be anywhere near a bachelor party!

I thought we'd start out the bachelorette party by getting facials and manicures (all vegan products, of course). I hired a couple of women from the nearby spa to come take care of us.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by muppetcow

I'm going to go find Erin and see if she can find me a hot shirtless guy, too

Not only has Brad taken time off the making of Troy to come to this bachlorette party and be my personal slave, but he even brought along a castmate. Here muppet, I'm giving him to you.
LL

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by VegAnaconda

.....Does it follow that Triumvir gets a Bachelor party all of his own on the man side of the two halves?
No! Of course he can't have a bachelor party. Those things are so sexist.

All they consist of is a bunch of men getting crazy while ogling half - or all - naked women!

Now if you'll excuse me, my topless love-slave is waiting.

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by muppetcow

Of course Tri gets a bachelor party! I'm not about to start that thread, though, b/c I don't want to be anywhere near a bachelor party!

I thought we'd start out the bachelorette party by getting facials and manicures (all vegan products, of course). I hired a couple of women from the nearby spa to come take care of us.
heh... facials.

·
Registered
180 Posts
well don't you worry...portabella is here!

And of course I have smoothies! But also a huge platter of cherries, and mangos, and strawberries, papaya etc...we can use some in more smoothies-we can use them as ingredients for our facials (I have some special avacadoes for that )

Also I made sure the woman from the spa could give us all a great massage-or if you have a man slave he will take care of you!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh, this facial is so wonderful! It's even more wonderful with the papaya that Portabella brought--good for clearing out the pores. And this smoothie...mmmmm....

But enough of that--I want the details on Saborm and her "man slave." (Is Tri reading this?
)

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by oneness

Ahemmm.. did someone forget to send me an invitation..
If I did, I humbly and sincerely apologize. My mind is not working at optimum levels due to Portabella's rockin' rum smoothies. Although, it was kind of an open invitation to all (how else did Veganaconda show up? ), so perhaps you were not looking in the right place.

Too make up for my grievous oversight, I will loan you the services of my manslave and his nipple for the afternoon.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts