VeggieBoards banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering... are there any natives of Russia and/or people who speak Russian (beginner-fluent, it doesn't matter)? I've been considering learning the language since 8th grade... it's now nearing the end of tenth. So I've finally decided to try it out. My parents won't let me work during the school year (egh), so I'm earning money through chores to get a program to teach me Russian and an English/Russian dictionary. I'm not asking for lessons or anything, I was simply wondering if anyone out there spoke the language. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
I'm not Russian and I don't speak Russian, but if you have an interest in Russian pop/dance music, I can hook you up. XD

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I know two words in russian. Nyet(no) and Da(yes). Of course the russian letters are different but I guess that's how you'd spell it with our letters.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ceryna-Russian pop/dance music? Hm... the thought of their music never crossed my mind much! Sounds interesting, rattle off a band or two for me?<br><br>
Idiot-Spasibo! (Thank you)<br><br>
Kerouac-Oh yeesss, very interested.<br><br><br><br>
Thanks all!!

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Otshen harasho.<br><br><br><br>
I had russian in school. I hated it but b/c it was mandatory. So accordingly I don't know much anymore. Have a couple of Russian friends.<br><br><br><br>
Siwodnja Pagoda Haroshaya (weather is nice today)<br><br><br><br>
Doswidanya!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts