1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I've always said that cooking pork smelled like what I would imagine a cooking human baby would smell like. Gross, I know, but I've always felt that way. Isn't that weird?

·
Vegan Police Officer
5,211 Posts
Pigs are like humans. That's why xenotransplation works well between humans and pigs.

I think they are our ancestors. And that's why I think the Jews and the Muslims do not eat them. They do not believe in eating their ancestors. The other religions have forgotten this and they will be sent to hell forever and ever for such blasphemy.

Next time you see a pig, don't forget your manners and "hi grandpa!!!".

·
Vegan Police Officer
5,211 Posts
Actually, I have never understood why the vivisector-criminals do not use pigs instead of mice, cats, dogs and primates for their horrible experiments.

In an article on the web, they say: "It is a difficult decision to use pigs for this kind of research. There has to be a very good cause, such as a prospective cure for a serious illness, before it can be deemed ethically defensible to contaminate pigs with human diseases, says PhD student Peter Kragh."http://

..._human_disease

Why would it be less ethical for the bastards to give pigs human diseases than giving it to cats or dogs or mice??? (Unless of course, the vivisector-criminals also know that the pigs are our ancestors...)

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
There's a policeman joke in there somewhere, but well...it's too obvious perhaps.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
"I have never understood why the vivisector-criminals do not use pigs instead of mice, cats, dogs and primates for their horrible experiments."

I was under the impression they used lots of pigs. When I took college biology, every 2 students got their own fetal pig preserved in formaldehyde, to dissect. Because except for their head and genitals, hands and feet, they are rather like humans. Liver, heart, kidneys, and especially their gastro-intestinal systems. And fetal pigs are a nice convenient size.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana View Post

I think they are our ancestors. And that's why I think the Jews and the Muslims do not eat them. They do not believe in eating their ancestors. The other religions have forgotten this and they will be sent to hell forever and ever for such blasphemy.
Uhhh muslims dont eat pigs because they believe them to be filthy.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Neither is Jewish law related to "ancestry".

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.