VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, you all know me by my pics I have posted and from the various threads and posts.

One thing you don't know is who I once 'was'.

Yesterday I have finally revealed to the world who I once was. It was a very hard decision, but it is needed. The obesisty rate is so high and I thought that by showing my past it may help 'someone' move forward and reach their goals.

Trust me everyone, I have my insecurities, but my reasons for the world to see this is to help either you, a friend or a loved one become the person they really are looking to be - A healthy, energized and active person that can improve their Quality of Life.

This CAN be acheived....FOR REAL....trust me

www.revealingmysecret.com

This is no BS - I gain nothing by BSing anyone...this is simply motivation for our generation to be a healthier & more active generation who takes pride in their overall health. Expecially our kids...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Barry, good for you! It takes courage to show the world who we used to be in our past. Way to go. By the way, I signed up for your e-book.
Take care, you're looking great today!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatless View Post

Barry, what a fabulous transformation. I never would have thought those pics were of the same person, without being told.
thank you...

the main reason I did this was to help motivate people.....we all look in the mirror and feel we wil never be any different....with a littel motivation it is doable and hopefully this is motivataion for at least one person out there

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrylove View Post

the main reason I did this was to help motivate people....
Well I would be motivated I'm sure if I hadn't already met my own weight loss and fitness goals.

Of course, I am always inspired to keep going past my modest goals by vegan athletes.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatless View Post

Well I would be motivated I'm sure if I hadn't already met my own weight loss and fitness goals.

Of course, I am always inspired to keep going past my modest goals by vegan athletes.
Awesome!

Good for you! Hopefully you give yourself a pat on the back EVERYDAY!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.