VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
12,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By popular demand, here is a thread just for pics of the reusable bags you received in the swap!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm really worried mine never there. I sent them a long time ago, but I sent them from one of those Automatic Postal Centers. Some cookies I mailed out from that location never got there.

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
I got my bags from Janee today. They're great! She sent two canvas bags, a cute one from Holland& Barrett and a beautiful gray floral. She also sent an eco-handle bag that stores a bag inside and will carry other bags. It's very cool. And for a very special touch, she sent a postcard of her town, which looks like it would be a wonderful place to live! Thank you so much!

shoot! I wish the picture were better!

Attachment 14722
LL

·
Registered
263 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy View Post

I got my bags from Janee today. They're great! She sent two canvas bags, a cute one from Holland& Barrett and a beautiful gray floral. She also sent an eco-handle bag that stores a bag inside and will carry other bags. It's very cool. And for a very special touch, she sent a postcard of her town, which looks like it would be a wonderful place to live! Thank you so much!

Attachment 14722
Aww, I'm glad you like them! Glad they got there too, not used to this shipping to US thing and had no idea how long they'd take! Glad you like them

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by greendaygirl View Post

I'm really worried mine never there. I sent them a long time ago, but I sent them from one of those Automatic Postal Centers. Some cookies I mailed out from that location never got there.
I suggest you stop using that place if you don't trust them to ship your packages.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
I got some nice bags today in the post, but I'm not sure who they're from!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

I suggest you stop using that place if you don't trust them to ship your packages.
I've never had a problem before, and I mail a lot of packages. The night that I mailed the bags, though, I also mailed the cookies. The cookies never got there, but I am hopeful the bags did.

·
Registered
12,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJen View Post

I got some nice bags today in the post, but I'm not sure who they're from!
You'll never know!!!
[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]MrsSchu2u[/SPOILER]

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Oops! That's funny that after not knowing who mine were from, I forgot to stick the note in that I wrote. Glad you like them!

·
Registered
263 Posts
I got some lovely bags today from Jessica/Dormouse.. really brightened up a rubbish week!

Thanks so much, I loooove them! And I'm going to use them lots I think!

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Thanks mrsschu! I'll post some pictures soon.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Thank you!

[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]Who ever you are![/SPOILER]

·
Registered
255 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy View Post

Attachment 14722
Go Janee!! These are so so so soooo cute!!!

·
Registered
6,609 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janee View Post

I got some lovely bags today from Jessica/Dormouse.. really brightened up a rubbish week!

Thanks so much, I loooove them! And I'm going to use them lots I think!
I am so glad you like them!

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideBlonde View Post

Thank you!

[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]Who ever you are![/SPOILER]
Sorry. It was me. I forgot to put the note in before I sealed the envelope. That's what I get for doing it at 1:30 a.m.

·
Registered
6,609 Posts
Note to whoever sent mine, I was out of town but I got a notification that a package is being held at the post office. I'll go and get it today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
I got mine today but I don't know my sender's screen name. Thanks!! They are all so cool but I especially like the one from Whole Foods.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I posted a picture in the other picture thread but it seems everyone is posting in here! I got:

Attachment 14804

I have two pretty bags, the one on the right is a really handy insulated one for my frozen things. I also got two packs of stickers (which I will probably stick all over everything I own at work) and a lovely card!

Thank you again Scorpius!

LL

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.