Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first, yes i am vegan.

next, i was looking for a "general" forum that's basicly everything but food and veganism.. Whether it's just general interests, hobbys, politics, music, computers, movies, books or video games..

I just feel like the current forums i've found are not places where you can get to know someone, or see how people think past the school of veganism and cooking.

i understand there are probably things like that on forums you have now, but they are rare and in between the normal vegan stuff.

I tire of wasting my time with meat eaters. If i had my choice i would not waste any more of my life speaking to them. Yet i want a place to discuse more things!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well hopefully this will get more attention, i tried to delete it but it said i didnt have permission..

i'd love if a true general forum was created, or if someone knows of one out there.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bargh, i could even delete my own mis-post when nobody had even replied!

anyways, down at the bottom is the "veggie patch", oddly named, which it and some more specific forums prety much cover it...

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
You can't delete the first post in a thread because it would delete any and all replies. If it happens again you can pm a mod and they will get it for you. Any replies you make to other threads can be deleted.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Sekk2

first, yes i am vegan.
Are you sure? Wait until the vegan police investigates you... I'm sure they will find SOMEthing in your so-called "veganism" that's not quite clean!

Oneness said it.... come to the Veggie Patch!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.