VeggieBoards banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime I watch this guy, I think of Loki...

Is it just me?

Has anyone watched him on the Foodnetwork?

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_jo

He is very animated and such fun to watch and listen to.

Also, since I don't live in the UK, it's fun to hear his use of language that is somewhat different than mine...

·
Registered
0 Posts
LOL- YES! I can't help but think of Loki when I see him. I don't know exactly why. Except for the fact that Oliver is omni. :p heh. But no, you are not alone.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Oh, no! Loki hates Jamie Oliver!! He made more than on disparaging comment about him over on vegweb! So, NO! He does NOT remind me of Loki at all!

(shhh...don't tell Loki, but I too am reminded of him when I see Jamie Oliver.
)

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
haha i have thought this for a really long time, but never mentioned it because loki does not like him.. HA! sorry loki...

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
i hate all Tv chefs, including, but not limited to, Jamie Oliver, gary Rhodes, Nigella Lawson, Anthony-Worrall Thompson, Ainsley Harriott and Delia Smith.

But i'm not too hot on Jamie oliver. He's a southerner. Being a northener, i don't really like the guy. He doesn't really interest me much. But then again, I just don't like celebrity chefs, so that's probably why.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I read something online once about the possibility of Brad Pitt playing Jamie Oliver in a movie. I haven't seen anything else about it since. Anyone else know anything about it?

I know Mr. Pitt is working on Troy with Orlando Bloom (I wish we could see that together muppet!) right now, but maybe after?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I think he's cute, maybe that's why the similiarity to Loki

Besides he has such personality....

I don't know, most of the other chefs seem not so down to earth as he does.

Anyway, I thought I saw a resemblance.

Sorry Loki, you don't like him....

Still he is one of my favorites at foodnetwork....LOL

·
Registered
0 Posts
Didn't we have this same discussion back at VegWeb? Someone (can't remember who) made the mistake of thinking Loki looks like Oliver. I don't think he does though, honestly. Jamie's lower lip is always hanging out in a stupid way, I haven't seen that happen with Loki

·
Registered
776 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Loki

i hate all Tv chefs, including, but not limited to, Jamie Oliver, gary Rhodes, Nigella Lawson, Anthony-Worrall Thompson, Ainsley Harriott and Delia Smith.

But i'm not too hot on Jamie oliver. He's a southerner. Being a northener, i don't really like the guy. He doesn't really interest me much. But then again, I just don't like celebrity chefs, so that's probably why.
What's wrong with southerners!?

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
wait wait, hold the phone. Orlando and Brad in a movie... together

*faints*

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Yeah, Lady Faille--I'm with you and Erin on that one. Maybe a new thread/drool fest needs to be started about that.

Speaking of Orlando Bloom, Pirates of the Carribbean opens on Wednesday!!!!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hehehe Loki I've never seen this chef or any other chef show for that matter...but in that picture...you definately look like him especially in your spiked up hair picture!!! Both guys are soooo cute I think!

Speaking of Brad Pitt, I had to go to see Sinbad Saturday just so I could hear the Pitt Man!!!! He sounds as good as he looks!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Ok Loki, I have to defend myself and all people from the best part of the country!
Southerners have the best accent!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts