VeggieBoards banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been gluten free since Febuary of 2006 in hopes of it helping my digestive problems. If you've read any of my posts then you probablly know I have IBS and leaky gut syndrome. I take probiotics, digestive enzymes, adrenal supplements, and an osmotic laxative. Anywho....I have been tested for celiac disease and gluten intolerance and I do not have either. I thought omitting gluten helped with bloating but i omitted it from my diet before i started enzyme therapy. I seem to be doing somewhat better since i started taking supplements however I am loosing weight that I cant afford to loose.<br><br><br><br>
I'm basically contemplating adding gluten back into my diet. Do you guys think this is a wise idea or not? Maybe it would help me put on some weight and since i'm taking enzymes now it wont bother me/bloat me as much? I dunno...GOSH I MISS BREAD! heh<br><br><br><br>
If I were to add wheat/gluten back into my diet how would I got about doing this? What kind of bread should I try first....how often should I eat it? I dont want to freak out my body and add it too quickly....anny suggestions?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
If you don't suffer from celiac disease give it try. Start with white bread and don't change anything else in your diet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts