VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay...time to put some recipes up to vote for, for the month of June. Anyone can post a recipe they'd like others to try.

I'm going with....

"Avocado and Cucumber Sandwich"

It's simple and subtle, but so yummy.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Okay, here's mine:

Hot fudge pudding cake with banana soy cream.

The soy cream was made with an electric ice cream maker so maybe not everyone could make it...but it could be optional or replaced with a commercial soy "ice-cream."

I made this over the past weekend and it was a hit with everyone!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
muppet, that sounds yummy and easy to make!
I love thai food

My suggestion: Oat and caramel cinnamon rolls Finnish style

(Some people may remember this recipe from VegWeb.. I remember someone made it and liked it?)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Vegan Mini Pizza Cups... they're like those bagel bites, in "deep dish" style. I just hafta make them again to perfect the recipe, but they were grrreat as just an experiment.

mmmn... there's some yummy sounding cakes in here!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
i made up a beautiful, creamy mushroom risotto last night, so i'll offer that up for voting.

voting should probably be limited to the first 10 candidates to make voting easier this time around, eh? mine makes it candidate number 8. we have two more spots open!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Here's my entry: Chocolate Cream Trifle. Layers of chocolate cake, pudding and whipped topping, topped with crunchy brittle or your favorite crushed candy bar. A real crowd pleaser at potlucks or family gatherings.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I made homemade veggie burgers consisting of mushrooms, spinach, carrot and onion. Tofu and wheat bread crumbs as a binder. Made a flavor of soy sauce, honey, and dijon mustard. It was better than anything I could have bought in my store freezer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.