VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
adapt. evolve. become
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a year ago, I got it on my right hand, I went to a doctor and was told it was either ringworm or fungus, either way Lamisil took care of it. What it looks like is a bunch of tiny pimples, and when I poke it with a needle, clear fluid comes out. And if I leave it for a while, it starts to spread. (like I did the first time because I didn't know what it was) About a month ago, I got it again on my left finger, so I got more lamisal.. And today I noticed more small pimple like things on my finger! It's really annoying :/

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
try drinking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar diluted in a cup of water everyday for at least 2 weeks.

i had a kind of fungus on my hands for years since i was a kid, started drinking a.c.v. for another reason and noticed within 1 week the spots had diminished and after 2 weeks were completely gone.

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
the thing about ringworm fungus is that it never REALLY goes away. you can kill it for a while, but it lives dormant in your skin for kind of forever. Who knows what triggers it.

I'm dealing with some major skin issues right now, between my psoriasis on my leg that has flared up dramatically, and a secondary ringworm infection in the same area, and now eczema breaking out on my elbows and torso. my whole body itches madly.

Apparently stress is a major trigger. That totally makes sense in my world right now...

·
Registered
0 Posts
I think I read that gluten sensitivity can cause all kinds of problems including excema. And I also read that a great number of people don't know they're sensitive to it because they don't have full blown celiac disease. If I were you I'd do some reading on the issue of gluten and excema and maybe try cutting it out of your diet for a month and see if your skin clears up. Just a thought.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.