VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new here and was trying to get some date points for my statistics class that I am doing on vegetarianism. Basically, I have come up with my expected values and now need to compare them to 50 actual vegetarian responses. So, if you guys would be so kind as to reply with your reason for being a vegetarian from the following list and reply with your first and last name, this stressed out college student would me much obliged.

So, reasons for being a vegetarian:
A) Animal Reasons
B) Health Reasons
C) Environmental Reasons
D) Simply do not like the taste or just don't like meat
Thank you all in advance!!

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Don't think posting one's first and last name on a forum is going to generate much response... but if it helps my reasons are B, C and A in that order.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I'm new to the whole forum thing, didn't really think about giving name out over the internet, no names are needed. Sorry about that, I will just make them up, just need responses. Thank you guys for replying already!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErilynDaly View Post

Yeah, I'm new to the whole forum thing, didn't really think about giving name out over the internet, no names are needed. Sorry about that, I will just make them up, just need responses. Thank you guys for replying already!!
You'll make up names for us? Can I be Albert Einstein? I always liked that guy.

Or wait, no. Max Power. Or Pete Sahut. Nah, I can't decide.

·
Registered
966 Posts
My reasons in order are:

A
B
C

I am female, if that matters to you at all.

·
Registered
642 Posts
My answers are A and C.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Wait, did this person even ask us to put them in order? Didn't he/she just ask for one?

My name is Josh James. My answer is A.

C would be next and then B. Not D though. I never had a problem with the taste of meat. I loved it in fact.

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
ABC

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh James xVx View Post

Wait, did this person even ask us to put them in order? Didn't he/she just ask for one?
Yeah, I found it ambiguous.

Erilyn, can you be more clear about what the question is and how you want people to answer?

I'm going to guess this is a descriptive statistics assignment for a class that just started recently. Odd for this time of year, but that's what it looks like (I used to grade stats).

E: My main reason is A assuming that means animal welfare/animal rights

1 - 20 of 33 Posts