VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used to be I'd need no introduction 'round these parts. I may still be infamous, I don't know. Anyway, I'm kind of back. With winter settling in I am less pressed for time with my new business though things are going to be a bit hectic leading up to Xmas.

I'm Kreeli, 33 years old, vegan 8 years (had my anniversary Nov 1st), married to an awesome vegan guy raising two vegan kids.

I am the owner and proprietor of http://www.veganmania.com which was until this year a recipes website. The recipes are still there but it functions as the showroom of my new vegan bakery. I've been selling my wares at the various farmer's markets around Vancouver since the summer and have enjoyed tremendous success and excellent feedback so far.

I do also keep a recipes blog which is currently the easiest and fastest way for me to upload whatever creations I've been working on, though it has been somewhat neglected recently. You can check it out at http://kreeli.livejournal.com

Anyway, nice to see so many new and familliar faces and if you wanna find me you're most likely to see me posting in the foodie forums, because that's where I belong.

LOVE!

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
Kreeli, it's always LOVELY to see you!! I'm glad you're back! (stick around this time, okay?
)

And I'm THRILLED to see your bakery is taking off!! Your snickerdoodles and baklava are tried and true staples in our household.

GREAT BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
awww. thanks all. it's nice to know i was missed. i don't know what brought me back today, specifically, and i'm not making any promises (the older i get the less i'm willing to read a lot of guff from people about topics that piss me off...hehe) but i will definitely participate in the cooking and food forums for sure.

mwah!

·
Registered
19,134 Posts

Is the bakery going to be doing any shipping?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello dollfaces!

Jen, I may end up offering some shipping in the new year, but it would likely be only within Canada. The problem is that the US government has imposed some really strict rules and registration processes regarding shipping commercial food stuffs into their country.

·
Registered
8,777 Posts
Kreeli, a big hearty welcome back!

And a much bigger congratulations on the success of your bakery. It must be incredibly rewarding to know your hard work and talent are appreciated by so many (outside of VB that is!).

·
Registered
11,049 Posts
Kreeli! Yay and welcome back! (OK, I joined about the time you left these parts
but your recipes are always some of my favorites and your sites are where I refer new veg*ns to when they ask about how and what to cook...)

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreeli View Post

Hello dollfaces!

Jen, I may end up offering some shipping in the new year, but it would likely be only within Canada. The problem is that the US government has imposed some really strict rules and registration processes regarding shipping commercial food stuffs into their country.
Ah. That stinks.

<<goes to look up UK rules

(I think I dreamt about snickerdoodles last night)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.