VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy yall. I'm Tyler 19 year old (a year and a few months thus far as a veg*n) and after being vegan for a few months, im making my way raw. My goal is to go entirely fruititarian. Going vegetarian, was really really easy, because I had never liked meat, then going vegan, wasnt too hard, but slowly going raw (not a chance im doing that over night) has been difficult. I just never feel full, no matter how much I eat that raw, I always feel like, "yeah, i just ate a bowl of soy beans, but.. those apples look really really good." So any advice on what to eat, thats raw, and will actually make you feel like you've eaten something, would be lovely.

I found this forum though Vegetarianteen.com, and really, I'm on forums for everything that I'm interested in, so figgured why not sign up for something Veg*n? give it a try, get some advice, maybe find some tasty recipes.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Alana View Post

You eat raw soybeans?
ok, i eat edamame, which before you said that i assumed were raw. Did some research, no edamame is not raw. Hence I use the term "Rawish" im working on it. Not to educated as to the raw lifestyle yet. Vegan, i've got that down pat. But the problem is that I've never even met a raw foodest, let alone have any that are friends, making it difficult.

Thanks for the advice though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts