VeggieBoards banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to use myself as a ginea pig and started to eat a raw vegan diet 3 weeks before my last scan in November of 2011 and the results were amazing, one of the spots is gone and all the other lymph nodes are going down. Some people did ask me if I thought if it was the food change. OHHH YESSS it is, I changed nothing else, it has been three years and all the scans showed increased numbers and all of a sudden viola its going away. anyone out there have any thing happen like this, maybe other health issues. I would love to know.

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
That is *awesome* congratulations, and to another year of improving health!

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
That's amazing, congratulations!! It's amazing how much our diet can affect things. I don't know if it's just coincidence, but when I went vegetarian my iron levels improved, my asthma lessened, and I stopped getting sick quite as frequently. Food is a very powerful thing, and I hope your numbers keep getting better!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you, I was just asked to speak at a seminar for one hour in front of 50 or more people about health and nutrition, it is not until March 31, so I have some time to prepar for it. I am nervous never spoke in front of that many people I did not know. I know I will put some flash cards together to keep me on track. I think a small nutrition class at my house with 5 to 10 people will be a great start. Any ideas, maybe a demo to help pass some time.

·
Super Moderator
8,961 Posts
Have you read Kris Carr? Crazy, Sexy, Cancer? I love her.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was the first book I bought after I was diagnosed with cancer, Yes love her , I will get rid of this cancer in a year, I am determined. One of my good friends is now with a level three Reiki master, when she moves in with him in July I will be getting worked on. I am open to most anything to heal, and become stronger.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Wow amazing to hear...congrats! I always knew the raw diet has amazing benefits, you're just living proof!

·
Registered
24 Posts
it is amazing to hear that you have done so much with your illness with the use of food and other therapies. congratulations i hope it continues to go well!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you , I am getting better as time goes by, with out a scan I know my lymph nodes are smaller, they are in my neck and collar bone, I have to searcg for them now, not very visible anymore. I was hypnotized and had reiki done on me, it was really amazing
keep in touch bye for now

·
Registered
44 Posts
There's ton's of stories just like yours; I see it all the time. People with serious problems go raw and experience all these benefits. It's just a huge nutritional boost and healthier way of eating that it allows your body to do amazing things.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
That's great that things have been improving for you. I wish you the best in continuing that trend!

Correlation doesn't necessarily indicate causation, so it's possible the changes weren't a result of your diet. I'm not saying they were or weren't, just that that's something to keep in mind, especially if you're going to be teaching/speaking. It doesn't mean that correlations are worthless or shouldn't be taken into account either, though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts