1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
(mod post, but not like a warning-type one so I'm not marking it as such
)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegkid View Post

I don't think anyone is trying to say you have to be 100% raw vegan to post in the raw forum. Just that your discussion should pertain to raw food and not cooked food, unless it was a question concerning cooked food in a raw diet or whatever else may come up[...]
Yes. This thread wasn't meant to ask whether only people who are 100% raw can post here; we don't mandate that only lacto-ovo vegetarians post in the vegetarian forum and only vegans in the vegan forum (as long as they are respectful of that forum), so it would be silly to do that.

I think it makes sense to keep it to questions/information about raw food. But the grey area we're having is where people ask about cooked food within a (mostly) raw diet. Should we direct those posts to the veg*n forums? Say, if someone is just asking what percentage of your diet, if any, is cooked, what foods you usually eat raw vs cooked, etc. Would that sort of post or question be acceptable to the members who come here the most? I think I know the answer, but we just want to be sure.

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Ok
Thank you, guys! We'll try to stick to that. Please remember that if you report posts, we DO look at all the reports, even if you can't necessarily see our actions. But if you find posts here that don't belong, please report them so we can take a look and discuss.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts