VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post pictures of your raw food creations here... even if it's just a simple but pleasing snack, smoothie, or some extravagant gourmet raw food... share!

I am starting a blog for all my raw food pics... Raw My Socks Off
If you have a raw blog leave it and I'll check it out!

Raw chocolate coconut macaroons:

Raw red pepper wrap with cashew cheese and veggies

Flax crackers:

I was going to take a picture of my smoothie this morning, but it was pretty much black - between the greens powder, the spirulina, and the blackberries - it looked like I was drinking swamp mud... but SO TASTY!!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YUM! Those all look great!! I want the pink smoothie!!
Tell us what we're looking at - your creations look so delicious!

·
Registered
42 Posts
forgot to say what these were, zuchini spirals with basil and portabella mushrooms, a pink drink of grapefuit, kiwi , apple, ginger, the 3rd cashew ice kreme, and 4th my raw cacoa coconut yummies, they were gone in 5 minutes. my sons loved them
i just made raw vegan 100% organic cacoa lip balms, I have to label them and get them on my we site www.craftgaia.com take a peak, vegan soaps too

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just got my hemp seeds, chia seeds, raw cacoa powder and raw cacoa butter, ( smells so yummy) and extra virgin organic raw coconut oil, I just wanted to spear it all over my dry winter skin.

·
Registered
42 Posts
these look really good, I would love to know where you got the red pepper wrap recipe, I have many books on raw food, or is it one of your recipes? my flax crackers look different than yours, I add some chia seeds, hemp, sometimes pumpkin seeds and sea weed of any kind. They are great with cashew cheese.
So glad I found someone that is doing the same thing as I am heheheheh kepp those photos and ideas coming

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by raw gaia mom View Post

I just got my hemp seeds, chia seeds, raw cacoa powder and raw cacoa butter, ( smells so yummy) and extra virgin organic raw coconut oil, I just wanted to spear it all over my dry winter skin.
YUM!! I have all of those things in my cupboard right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw gaia mom View Post

these look really good, I would love to know where you got the red pepper wrap recipe, I have many books on raw food, or is it one of your recipes? my flax crackers look different than yours, I add some chia seeds, hemp, sometimes pumpkin seeds and sea weed of any kind. They are great with cashew cheese.
So glad I found someone that is doing the same thing as I am heheheheh kepp those photos and ideas coming
I got the red pepper wrap recipe from "Going Raw" by Judita Wignall:

6c red pepper
4c tomatoes
1 avocado
1 tsp sea salt
2 tbsp psyllium husk powder

You simply blend all together until smooth, and then dehydrate until dry. VIOLA!

I will experiment with my flax crackers, I will likely add chia and other seeds, this was my first time so I wanted to keep it simple. Get it right, and then experiment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jered View Post

Pretty boring, I know, but....
I eat these every day!
Attachment 17499
Not boring!! Do you have any idea how much you can do with almonds!!! I mean aside from devouring them in whole delicious goodness...
I have been making almond milk from scratch, almond butter, and using the almond pulp (from the nut milk) in recipes, such as crackers/smoothies/salad topping, etc

Oh so good. Almonds are a major raw food staple, in my opinion!!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by penny79 View Post

Strawberry Pie from Sweet Gratitude

Raw noodles!
Looking pretty good there.

This thread even makes me want to eat vegetables.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
"Creamy Fettuccine Alfredo" (aka zucchini noodles cut flat and long, served with a creamy cashew & sundried tomato sauce)

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OH, and just an FYI... I totally mangled my finger on the spiralizer... I'm talking major pain/blood/damage... DON'T attempt to use the blade like a mandolin

1 - 20 of 92 Posts