VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I want to introduce myself and tell you all about my raw lifestyle coaching services. I am raw foodist that went raw to cure my fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, depression, anxiety and other chronic health issues. During my raw journey back to vibrant health I realized that the biggest obstacle to going and staying 100% raw was the emotional and mental aspect of such a large lifestyle change. I learned a lot of very helpful techniques and strategies to deal with these issues. I decided to start coaching others to assist them on their journey to greater health and happiness. I am psychology student pursuing my Phd and use many of the latest methods that research has proven to be effective in helping people reach their goals. I offer affordable, support phone sessions with email follow up support. You don't have to struggle alone! As a former compulsive over eater and junk food addict I know that if I can eat 100% raw and be very happy and balanced in my relationship with food that anyone can.

Please visit my website at www.rawhealing.com to read my story and find out more about my services.

Thanks!

All the best,

Audrey

www.rawhealing.com

[email protected]

·
Registered
392 Posts
Audrey you look PHENOMINAL!! Love your site!

That's what I love about raw, you can see so clearly how good it is for your body if you just look at the people who live it!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much for the compliment! Raw has been very good to me! :) It is simply amazing what our bodies can accomplish when we get out of their way by providing them the conditions they need to thrive!

All the best!

Audrey

www.rawhealing.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts