VeggieBoards banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some friends and i are doing a 30 day raw challenge 1/9/-2/9<br>
What would be a good shopping list for $150.00 that is simple?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Fruits, fruits, fruits, different ones, but organic. Mostly local.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am going to start raw soon. A friend of mine just eats fruits and veggies, nothing fancy or gourmet. If you have a local co-op or a community garden, you may be able to get more stuff for your money. There is a garden in my area that lets people put in "sweat equity" for goods. Good luck! Let me know how it goes!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I started a raw vegan life style the beginning of November 3 weeks before a scan for my caner and it was amazing the results showed that one spot was gone, and that the others were all going down in numbers, I do feel great, lost 8 lbs so far. I went into it almost 100 % , but most people should start slower, amybe eat all meals raw until dinner , then eat steamed veggies and some carbs, I juice alot of veggies, a green lemonade is great to start your mornings, plenty of fruit, but try to eat one fruit at a time not mix too many up, they digest better, get a few bunches of bannanas, a few bags of apples, a big bunch of Kale, two bags of carrots, cucumbers, spinach, and what ever you like. Eat what you like and it will be easier to stick with. my periods have become to unpainfull, I don't even know they are there unless I look at my calender. You will love how you feel and may not go back to eating so many cooked foods. good luck with your 30 days plan, there are many books out there, I love mimi kirk live raw, and the raw food detox diet by natalia rose, on amazon or ebay, stay in touch I would love to see how you do. Happy Healthy New Year !!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for all the wonderful advice !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts