VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Ugh. The brand that we feed my dog was on that list but luckily it wasn't the canned food. It is mostly canned/wet foods, right?

My grandma fed some of the tainted canned cat food to her cat and now her cat is really sick =( But she was also sick from being about 20-years-old so my grandma's not completely sure..

·
Registered
294 Posts
Ugh. I feel terrible.

It's ALL wet, right? Even the stuff in "pouches," that's not the bagged stuff? Doesn't look like it. He must've gotten into something else then.

Our 6 year old cat died just before Christmas... it looks like he fell asleep and didn't wake up. We did feed him (and our other cat) two different brands from that list, but never any sort of wet food. He was happy and seemed healthy a few hours before, and then we found him. My mother was watching TV and thought this would account for it, but when we called the vet she said only wet foods were affected. Makes me feel better because that means the other cat didn't eat any (she eats less and hunts more) but it also means there's no explanation. All his vaccines were up to date... I just don't know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts