VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thread for opinions, popular, *unpopular, or only slightly popular, or unpopular opinions...etc....just random opinions.

Susie Dent(from Countdown) is a bit snooty about her knowledge of the dictionary.
She tries not to sneer at contestants that have spelled 'windmill' without a 'd', but it is a strain on her.

I sort of like her though.

*although maybe these should go in the unpopular opinions thread.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Socks and sandals is the way to go.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequoia View Post

you forgot the rest of the sentence: "if you want to look silly."
I can live with looking silly, so long as I'm comfortable. Now that I don't have to wear army boots anymore, I've got to make up for lost time

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad888 View Post

I can live with looking silly, so long as I'm comfortable. Now that I don't have to wear army boots anymore, I've got to make up for lost time
My father told me that the most comfortable shoes he's ever worn were his army boots.

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Let's see, a random opinion...

Brad Neely's "Wizard People Dear Readers" is more entertaining than the movie (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone) that it parodies.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Anything can become addictive and not many people choose to accept that universal fact. That swhy overweight people are made fun of instead of helped because people dont accept that anything even food can become an addiction.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.