VeggieBoards banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
On the subject of being cookingcentric, when I saw this thread I thought hmmm someone who only uses a mircowave. I do temp raw food diets sometimes, but I definatly still have a stove and a mircowave.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We have a microwave, but only my SO uses it, and that's only to heat water. We are gonna have some fun, adding solar panels and making an "oven" out of a box. Just want to hone our survival skills is preparation for the future!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilvegan View Post

We have a microwave, but only my SO uses it, and that's only to heat water. We are gonna have some fun, adding solar panels and making an "oven" out of a box. Just want to hone our survival skills is preparation for the future!
Preparation for the future is something we all need to be doing. The future doesn't look so great. Those who have the true raw survival skills are going to be the only ones that survive. My husband can make it anywhere. I want to put him on surviver. But I am sure he will be voted off.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have a friend that just built a house without a kitchen. She says that she doesn't cook and since it is just her and her hubby, they go out to eat. She did say something about eating raw foods three times a week.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by veggienurse View Post

I have a friend that just built a house without a kitchen. She says that she doesn't cook and since it is just her and her hubby, they go out to eat. She did say something about eating raw foods three times a week.
They'll have fun trying to resell that house.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts