VeggieBoards banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,<br><br>
I just wanted to mention a web engine I read about in the April issue of Oprah Magazine. It's called goodsearch.com and it donates half it's revenue to the charities its users designate. I use it to search the internet and my searches benefit the ASPCA. Just thought everyone should know of this great fundraising idea that could raise a lot of money for the ASPCA and other animal rights organizations if more people search!<br><br>
Karen<br><br><br><br><a href="http://www.goodsearch.com" target="_blank">www.goodsearch.com</a>

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
Oh how cool. I never knew that site existed. I especially love that you can add it to the Firefox search engine box. 1 cent goes to the charity of your choice for every search you make. I'll have to get my shelter on board with it. I think I'll use Farm Sanctuary for now, until my local shelter gets added to the list.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I learned about goodsearch.com about a week ago; farm sanctuary sent me a newsletter about the search engine. I support farm sanctuary since I am a member. Of course, there are other animal rights organizations on the list, please spread the news to everyone you know!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts