VeggieBoards banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Hiya TS! Are you anywhere near Asbury Park, NJ? (reference to Eddie & the Cruisers the coolest rock & roll movie ever). We'd love to hear your show, or maybe get tickets to the Electrons reunion tour. Yeah, I stalked you a bit. Anyway, words & music, man! (another reference to E&TC the coolest rock & roll movie ever).

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeflatorMouse View Post

Hiya TS! Are you anywhere near Asbury Park, NJ? (reference to Eddie & the Cruisers the coolest rock & roll movie ever). We'd love to hear your show, or maybe get tickets to the Electrons reunion tour. Yeah, I stalked you a bit. Anyway, words & music, man! (another reference to E&TC the coolest rock & roll movie ever).
I am used to fans.......LOL

Some of my greatest memories of Asbury Park are the concerts by Artists such as the 4 Seasons and Jay and the Americans at the convention center there.

NJ is a small state, and on a low traffic day its usually easy to get around........a situation thats becoming more difficult with the population explosion over the past decade.

The nicer beaches tend to be in the Wildwood/Cape May part of the state.

Just a side note.... have not been there in several years but I enjoyed going to Myrtle Beach........Reminds me of a throw back era........American Muscle cars riding through the town .......Palm trees for us Northerners....and great sites all around........Town could be used for an Oldies Retro movie.

I enjoy the nice response I am getting here. Found this site by accident and do not want to spam it with my links, certainly not early on till I make friends.

Then I would be happy to do what I like to call informative links mostly related to music.

My own site is non-profit.....just for fun....and thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
When I think about water I keep wondering how long we will be able to get high quality drinking water in the USA ...........It is a finite resource

1 - 15 of 15 Posts