1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
doctor - so your a vegan<br><br>
me- yes<br><br>
doctor- are you still trying to lose weight<br><br>
me- yes but i'm doing it healthy, i know about nutrition and i'm getting enough calories<br><br>
doctor- you realize that this looks suspicious<br><br>
me- why (with a hint of attitude)<br><br>
doctor- i find it hard to believe that your focus is more on animal rights than losing weight<br><br>
me.. with attitude..gives a lecture to her on nutrition (protein ect) and animal rights.<br><br>
....and it was like talking to a wall. i have to stop veganism till i'm out of my teens or she'll make me talk to a shrink 3 times a week to make sure my eatings on track. i dont have TIME to see a shrink 3 times a week. or the need. but i still live with my parents, i can't fight them AND doctors<br><br><br><br>
basically, i have to eat dairy. if i don't my mom basically has permission to force feed it to me.<br><br><br><br>
sigh. i'll have to suck it up. i'm going to TRY to be a glass half full sorta gal and think of all the animals lives i'm sparing.<br><br><br><br>
i mean, i'm only fifteen. i would give a stronger fight, but i've already been fighting my parents on this for a month. even though i'm at a healthy weight, they don't like all the restriction. i even show them how i'm NOT restricting much and theres copious foods i can still eat. i am defeated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts