VeggieBoards banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks, Groovy, I appreciate that. I had a hard day today, but with support from some great individuals here, it has gotten better. Much better. I only hope that I can repay them in kind.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hi, Groovy,<br><br><br><br>
It's going ok at the moment. I'm at home now, so that helps a lot. I'm cooking for my family tonight, as well (I gave them a list from which they could pick), so I hope that will be ok. Tomorrow, though, I'm going out for a meal with their friends, and I'm a little nervous. It'll be fine though, I'll get distracted. I'm more worried about the weekly sunday weigh in. I don't want to have it, and I don't know if I'll be able to get away with not.<br><br><br><br>
In fairness though, my parents haven't bothered me too much about it, recently. Mom said that she knew I felt uncomfortable with her going on, so thats ok. Dad mentioned something breifly this afternoon about "getting some calories in" and "living on peanut butter if you have to", which made me smile, cos he didn't push it.<br><br><br><br>
I think the next few weeks will be ok - I'm going to make my own stuff to take to my grandparents for Christmas, that way Grandad doesn't have to worry about accomodating me <i>and</i> other fussy eaters for an extended period, and I get to control what I have too. Which makes me happier, personally.<br><br><br><br>
Thanks for asking! How are you? Hope the holidays will be fun for you!<br><br><br><br>
pirate x

·
Registered
976 Posts
Hi Piratemoon.<br><br><br><br>
I am pleased to hear that you are doing okay.<br><br><br><br>
I hope the next few weeks go okay for you *fingers crossed*.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts