VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But I need some help

Me and my Dad live off Linda McCartney products.

Recently they've been dissapearing from the freezer cabinets at our Sainsbury's.

I've asked in-store and looked at various online home-shopping food websites, but I can't seem to find a one certain product.

The Linda McCartney Sausage Rolls.

I love them and cannot be without them for much longer, as I've already not had them for about three months.

I looked at the Linda McCartney website, and on the products page is all new things that haven't yet appeared in the UK - but there is no sight of the old products.

I wondered if maybe they were discontinuing the old lines?

If anyone knows, it would be a great help

Or if anyone knows where I'd be able to get the sausage rolls, I'd love that more!

Thaaank you

Eloise

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
I'm not sure why they're not in sainsbury's anymore.

But what kind are you looking for? The little party-food type ones or the big ones? I'm pretty sure at least the little ones are available in Morrisons, maybe the big ones too.

eta: I checked and the big ones are available there too

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post

What were you told when you asked the store? Tell the manager you're interested in them. The sausage rolls, not the manager. Sometimes that helps.
Michael, I think the manager thinking someone was interested in him might've worked for one of our other members.

(Don't mind me. Michael's advice is good here.)

·
Registered
349 Posts
don't limit your search to Sainsbury's.

is there a Holland & Barretts nearby? or another health food store? maybe they'll have it.

and my local Tesco and Waitrose both have quite a large range of Linda McCartney products so mabye you could have a look round the other majot supermarkets.

if it comes to it and the sausage rolls are really gone forever.... look to see if there's a Holland & Barretts near you. they make great tasting "Sos" rolls for really good prices - completely vegan!

hope that helps.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post

What were you told when you asked the store? Tell the manager you're interested in them. The sausage rolls, not the manager. Sometimes that helps.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha, I asked the main person on at the time when I've been in Sainsbury's the last few times and I always get 'well if the ticket is still there, we're just waiting for them to come in...'. I've been waiting three months

My Tesco Extra does the smallest vegetarian range I've ever seen. I think my Co-Op does more, and that's saying something.

I never thought to check Morrisons! I will now though.

But I don't know if we have a Holland and Barrett...I think we do, but I'm not sure. I should really find out.

And thank you for those links

·
Registered
15 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xel0is3x View Post

But I need some help

Me and my Dad live off Linda McCartney products.

Recently they've been dissapearing from the freezer cabinets at our Sainsbury's.

I've asked in-store and looked at various online home-shopping food websites, but I can't seem to find a one certain product.

The Linda McCartney Sausage Rolls.

I love them and cannot be without them for much longer, as I've already not had them for about three months.

I looked at the Linda McCartney website, and on the products page is all new things that haven't yet appeared in the UK - but there is no sight of the old products.

I wondered if maybe they were discontinuing the old lines?

If anyone knows, it would be a great help

Or if anyone knows where I'd be able to get the sausage rolls, I'd love that more!

Thaaank you

Eloise
hi you can still buy them in morrisons i got a few packs yesterday,yum

1 - 10 of 10 Posts