VeggieBoards banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Jade and I am a Welsh girl born and bred. I am currently living in Cardiff where I study.<br>
I'm really excited about joining this forum site and can't wait to get started. I love anything to do with wildlife and conservation, photography and art.<br><br>
I was a pescetarian for a while and found it really hard to live without meat, but because of my family it was too much of a problem cooking separate meals and so I had to revert back.<br><br>
Looking forward to my time here!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I wanted to ask people, my boyfriend is strictly meat-loving but I want to be veggie, just because I'm not overly fussed on meat and love animals. But I don't know how to do meals for one veggie and one meat-eater without cooking wholly different meals. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Welcome to VB, Jade!<br><br>
As for your question on how to manage 'mixed' meals, there are a lot of threads on the topic here already, or you can begin your own thread. My suggestion would be to cook mainly vegetarian meals and to let your boyfriend add his own meat if he absolutely must. There are a lot of meal options that are naturally vegetarian. Also, have you considered replacing some meat products with vegetarian faux ones? Some good brands you can find in most supermarkets or health food stores (e.g. Holland and Barretts) are Quorn, Fry's, Linda McCartney's, Cauldron and the supermarket's own brands (Sainsbury's, Morrison's, Tesco etc.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts