VeggieBoards banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
OK, here's some more inside information: He had chicken satay for lunch!
So yes, he's an omni but he loves my vegan cooking and mostly eats vegan at home. I don't know what you want to hear..? I spent my vacation with him last December, we had a lovely time, so I decided to move in. That's pretty much it

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Welcome.

I have had contact with other vegans who are not fond of animals so I do not find such a position weird. Gary Yourofsky (PETA Lecturer) is adamant about the fact that he is not an animal lover. Veiws such as yours I respect equally (if not a tish more) because even though there is no emotional attachment, you still see the importance of being vegan.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Can I introduce myself?? Vege from Toronto (Canada) and hope to be able to be vegan one day (cheese-I can't live without it). 24, f, very political, try to be as active as I can. Almost finished my teaching certificate (to teach English as a Second Language). Hmm.. Just cut my hair myself today for the first time (what an accomplishment-especially since I have curly hair). And I'm a procrastinator-which is why I'm here and not finishing a lesson plan that has to be done for tomorrow. ACK!!! Any one else from my ways??

21 - 31 of 31 Posts