VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, hey everybody! I've been posting here and there, but haven't really introduced myself. Since someone in one of these "hey I'm here" threads said that you guys aren't sick and tired of us newbies (yet), I'll go ahead and tell you ppl something about me.

First of all I'm one of the VegWeb refugees. I'm 28 years old, I'm a girl and I live in Finland. That's in Scandinavia, between Sweden and Russia. I've been lacto-veg for 13 years and finally went vegan last summer. I'm loving it! I work in IT as a DBA but dream about being a chef at a vegan deli/bakery. Or a mom who gets to cook and bake for a hoarde of cute vegan babies.
I'm also considering starting nutritional therapy studies at Helsinki University next August, we'll see if I get in.

I just moved in with my boyfriend last weekend, so I guess I'm not single
I don't have any pets, nor will I ever, 'cause I don't really like animals. I know, that's weird for a vegan!
Anyway, animals are cute outdoors in their natural habitat but not as pets and definately not as my pets.

One more thing. I've been known to sometimes loose it and snap at some people. I'll try not to do that here, at least not too often

Oh and like you might have noticed, my favo(u)rite smilie is

Edit: This post originally had lots more smilies, but I guess this board has a limit? So feel free to insert a smilie after each sentence.. *big smile*

·
Registered
556 Posts
It's true hon, you have snapped at us a time or two but it's only cause you love us and want to keep us in line!

BTW I remember it as if it were yesterday when you - the very first person ever made God status at vegweb. It was you, me and Dirty Hippie talking when it happened! We freaked out when God suddenly appeared under your name!!!!!!!! The good ole' days...Hmmmmm....

·
Registered
739 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by kathym

It's true hon, you have snapped at us a time or two but it's only cause you love us and want to keep us in line!

BTW I remember it as if it were yesterday when you - the very first person ever made God status at vegweb. It was you, me and Dirty Hippie talking when it happened! We freaked out when God suddenly appeared under your name!!!!!!!! The good ole' days...Hmmmmm....
Hey! I remember that! That was when I first started posting at VW! I miss Hips. I'm glad to see you around Pyrsk! I thought we may have lost you.
Now gimme some of that Finnish ATTITUDE!

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
Hi Pyrsk, welcome to VB

Quote:
Originally posted by pyrsk

I just moved in with my boyfriend last weekend, so I guess I'm not single [/i]
<thinks>

Veggieboards seems to be crowed with nice, smart woman...and none of them is single....why am I always too late ?

Never mind, I'm not single too..... </thinks>

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by muppetcow

I can't believe nobody else commented on this--you moved in with your boyfriend last weekend? Woo hoo! You go, girl!
I considered commenting, but didn't want to pry. That was then though. Now I want details! From pyrsk and the ever-mysterious kathym.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.