VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's so great to see that this community is still so very active. I hardly recognize anyone, but hello again to those of you who are serious old-timers. Actually, I thought it had been a lot longer since I popped in, but I popped in almost one year ago to the very day when I was procrastinating a term paper. What a surprise, I'm procrastinating a term paper yet again. Creatures of habit we are all.

So anywho, it's warming to see the great work here continuing and growing. Maybe I'll not wait another 12 months to return.

P.s. Max Power is banned! That is simply priceless!

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
Trent!!! ( I almost called you by your real name... sorry, I almost uncovered your secret identity...
)

I was just thinking about you recently, and wondering what you were up to these days... I had to explain "schmegan"

It's good to see you my friend! I hope you stick around for a while!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderRandy View Post

Trent!!! ( I almost called you by your real name... sorry, I almost uncovered your secret identity...
)
A close call! My clandestine identity as the owner of the Dallas Cowboys must remain a secret... D'oh!

Such a lovely morning surprise to see these greetings! Hello everyone!

In a nutshell, Randy: Still livin' in the D.C., though I'm hardly "living" because I work and go to school (Information Security Manager and MA in Human Sciences at Georgetown, respectively). Have been slowly increasing my art production and may start an Art Education program this summer if I "give up" on planning for a Doctorate.

And I'm still shmegan, of course!! I am keeping my local Whole Foods in business (not that they need me - that place is rarely not packed) and being in the D.C. I have pah-lenty of options. Shmeganism, in fact, that is what brought this visit about: I was explaining the inspiration - such that it was - behind the term (Saul Kripke's term "shmidentity") in class and one thing led to another...

Still in Hawaii? Dish dish!

P.s. Please feel free to use any name you want, assuming it is one that I have, at some point or another, acknowledged use of

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
COOL WOW times a dozen !!!! Sincere welcomes back!!!!

JUMP JUMP JUMP!!!!!!!....lol, lol, lol....

Can't tell you how awesomely wholesomely rockin, it is to see you back to be honest apart from in this funky way!!
>>

Hail one of VB's most grandeose members with gut busting intelligence and super wit of the essense living AND cartoon!! = TRENT STEELE!!

Was thinking about you recently as it happens (in a criogenic way of course).... but anyhow Sir Winkalot, thank gawd, not residing as just as memory (we need your stem cells). I know you've been around and been and done this before showing up after long absence but just when we'reeeeeeeeee (who?) all convinced you're completely dead or RISEN!!!...(wtf) back around you come!! Right on!! Give me Five Man!!!!!

your papers make me laugh in appreciation of study (despite me not being a student!!)

We need more study anecdotes and subjects we can learn from you!!!

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
*runs screaming into the thread and tackles Trent/Max in a bear hug*

You're back! You're back! Good to see ya!

I haven't changed my username, so no explanations needed there. Contrary to my sig and user title, I am checking in on VB fairly frequently. It's just nice to be able to take a break and not feel any pressure of how often I "should" post or whatever.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Howdy pardner!

Heh.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylark View Post

*runs screaming into the thread and tackles Trent/Max in a bear hug*
Gotta *heart* the love! I'm so glad you're still here!!! Really, it's so good to see all of you still around! So good to see VA~goth~UK is still... VA~goth~UK!!! It is POURING down buddy, and it makes me think of... the UK! And Portland... But not Dante or Foucault, both what I oughta be pondering...

And hi Jen, Azalea, misq17, marie! Ruthie!!! And everyone else above!!!

Seriously...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.