VeggieBoards banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Depends on the sugar and where they get it from.

If the sugar is from America, it might have bone char in it which (I think) makes it not vegetarian because it's bits of an animal. Teeny tiny bits, but bits. Still you won't lose your vegetarian badge if you eat it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Depends on the sugar and where they get it from.

If the sugar is from America, it might have bone char in it which (I think) makes it not vegetarian because it's bits of an animal. Teeny tiny bits, but bits. Still you won't lose your vegetarian badge if you eat it.
Well i am learning all kinds of things

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Wait . . . we have vegetarian BADGES??? How cool! Where do I get mine?
Yeah, of course we do! You didn't get them in your membership to the all exclusive club of being vegetarian? HOW DID YOU NOT GET YOUR BADGE! :p

I actually do have vegetarian badges, I bought them off Etsy (from a label called SickOnSin, I love her stuff. It's super cute and there's so many badges to choose from!)

·
Not a Beginner
53 Posts
Yeah, of course we do! You didn't get them in your membership to the all exclusive club of being vegetarian? HOW DID YOU NOT GET YOUR BADGE! :p

I actually do have vegetarian badges, I bought them off Etsy (from a label called SickOnSin, I love her stuff. It's super cute and there's so many badges to choose from!)
what have you done?!?! I want one of the "Flesh is for Zombies" t-shirts now :D

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
what have you done?!?! I want one of the "Flesh is for Zombies" t-shirts now :D
I have that shirt! I thought it was so cute and I had to have it. (It arrived JUST before I went to the Melanie Joy talk in Sydney, so I totally wore it on the train....With my jacket done up until I got to the event because I'm a total wimp sometimes, ha ha!).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts