VeggieBoards banner

881 - 898 of 898 Posts

·
No flesh since 99'
959 Posts
He's baaaaaackkkkk..... LOL. The sun came out in Portland today and it was pretty warm (I know, freaky right?). No need to waste a perfectly good opportunity for a walk down to the lake! The little eye of contentment and fluffed up neck says it all:D

Always nice to know your efforts to get them out into nature as much as possible are appreciated!

·
No flesh since 99'
959 Posts
I think kiwi is telling you to get a lip piercing.
He gave me one of those a few years ago to express his displeasure after I left him with my mom for a week when we went on vacation:eek: But the other day he was just giving kisses.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I found her skinny, sick and dirty, meowing on a sidewalk, now she's trying to eat me alive. Her name's Simonne, I wanted to give her a philosopher's name. xD

·
Super Moderator
8,959 Posts
Any have chrome os? It's stupid hard to figure photos, and I don't know why, or what I do -- all i have that can easily transferred are some stupid car pics! And I don't know how I did that... I sent the cats with my android phone

·
Super Moderator
8,959 Posts
@Shallot--are they sisters/brothers? SO great to adopt together! I have brothers I rescued as older kittens totally feral and they're best friends. And two cats that were found together in a park-- again, BFF's!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Yup - bro and sis. They are being right royal pains at the moment - after a week of being adorable they are now being super naughty. Probably because I was home alone a lot last week - and now the fiance is back (after a week's holiday) so they probably feel a bit unsettled.

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
Pup-Pup (Fleur-de-lis) relaxing in her easy chair.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts

Babes Azazel, Craigslist rescue

Charlie, rescued from neighbor

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
Kinda happy and kinda sad...

Back in 2006, I took in 5 goldfish from my co-worker, who raises koi; he keeps them in an outdoors pond each year during warm weather, but takes them inside before it gets cold (here in upstate New York). Well, back in 2006, he found that his koi had been joined by about 30 little goldfish; he gave most of them to someone else, but I took in 5 (the most I thought I could take care of if I couldn't find someone to adopt them, which is what I wanted to do).

The years went by, they moved into progressively larger tanks, one died, and I found a home for 2 of them. At the end of this past December, I found a home for the last 2 with a co-worker. It will be nice not having any sentient beings depending on me, but I'll miss them (along with the other animal companions I took in from shelters or friends since the beginning of 1993: 5 cats, 1 hamster, 3 rabbits, 5 gerbils, 4 rosy red minnows).

881 - 898 of 898 Posts