VeggieBoards banner

581 - 600 of 898 Posts

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
This bag is off-limits to everyone, except Kittie. No trespassing!

Attachments

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
Here's Fleur taking a well-earned rest. She works very hard at seeking out tissue paper to shred. The other day, she found a whole, brand-new roll of toilet paper to mangle!

Attachments

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
Flopsie, my wonderful rescue pup. If you look closely, she has a 1-inch cut in her right ear. I don't know how or when it happened, but I know she's had a rough life. This evening, she managed to escape from the back yard. My heart went into my throat, when I realized she was gone. I was about to solicit the neighbors to help search for her, but it turns out she was just in the front yard nosing around. I found a small break in the fence, probably from the cold winter we had, and of course I repaired it. There is so much danger in the world!

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
These are my three kitties. :smitten: They're a little family! The black and white one is named Nana (Nay-Nay) and she's the Mama. The apricot/tannish one is named Katie and he's the Daddy...I know he has a girl name, it's a long story. :rolleyes: The last one is their little baby and his name is Leo.

I know, all of them think they're models. :tired:

Attachments

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
So, I'm petting my dog's ears, when Kittie saunters by and murmurs, "That's disgusting!"

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wow, everyone here seems to have cats XD Im not complaining, I love cats. Theres one that follows me all the way home everyday. Begging for food, naturally.

Anyway keep your cats away from my little guys :D

Heres Aggie doing... What Aggie does. Sitting in the strangest position known to rat.

And heres Eros, who will rarely allow me a decent photo.

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
Cute ratties!

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I need to post a picture of my new dachshund puppy, Winslow....Hi again everyone! I will be back in here later tonight.

Reactions: LedBoots

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
Reactions: Panthertracks

·
Registered
2,589 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
This is Winslow the day I adopted him. He was 8 weeks old. He is now a very naughty 9 month old...I love him. <3

Attachments

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Danakskully! Hi!

Reactions: danakscully64

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I missed you!!!! I think about you from time to time. I'm so glad you're here!!!
Thank you, I have thought about you too. Good to be back! Now I need to find pictures of Tinky, Winslow, Fooey, Maxxwell & Lucy...

Reactions: danakscully64
581 - 600 of 898 Posts