VeggieBoards banner

541 - 560 of 898 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
I don't see the misc options but am on phone??? Found the edit part though but basic options. Will check laptop when I get off work. Made sense though :) I'll let u know when I find out! Tx!

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
This gorgeous kittie is up for adoption at the local shelter. I'm sooooo tempted....

Attachments

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here's my cat Primrose ("Prim"). I love her so much omg.
Sorry for the really bad quality btw the first picture is at a weird angle and in bad lighting and the second one was at night soo yeah haha I guess I haven't been taking that many pictures. I need to start to take more lol.
:)

Attachments

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
Prim is a beauty!

Aww I hope you get her! If you do I hope you post lots of pics :D
Just got the word from HSCC, I can have her! :up: I'll be picking her up on Wednesday. They tell me her name is, of all things, Kittie!

I'll be taking pictures, but I'm having problems loading pics into my PC. Driver problem I think.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Prim is a beauty!

Just got the word from HSCC, I can have her! :up: I'll be picking her up on Wednesday. They tell me her name is, of all things, Kittie!

I'll be taking pictures, but I'm having problems loading pics into my PC. Driver problem I think.

Oh sorry for the double post but I just saw this. Aww! That's awesome. I bet Kittie can't wait to go to her new home :D

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts

I was trying to play Dead Space but Moe decided I should look at his butt instead.

Here's how he looks at me 90% of the time whenever I'm watching TV or doing anything that doesn't involve paying attention to him. :p

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts

I was trying to play Dead Space but Moe decided I should look at his butt instead.
Thanks for sharing that, Natalie!:nerd:

My new (8-year old) kitty, Kittie!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Aww, she's so pretty! She looks like a very sweet girl. :smitten:

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
She is. She loves to be petted. And purrrrrrrrrrrrs.

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
Thousands of years ago
cats were worshipped as gods.

Cats have never forgotten this.
-Anonymous

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
Kittie report- 1st night:

I went into bed, followed by my two dogs and Kittie. Fleur put her paws up on the bed, so I could lift her to her usual sleeping place, near my feet. Flopsie curled up in the laundry basket- the one with the pillow- her personal trundle. Kittie made a bee-line under the bed. About 20-minutes later, as I'm drifting off, Kittie jumps up on the bed, curls up by my stomach, and begins to knead the covers with her front paws. I think she was trying to make it more comfortable for us. Back and forth, back and forth she arranges the covers. I couldn't help but relax into the rhythm. Then, when I'm fully relaxed, she curls up in the crook of my arm and goes to sleep. So did I.

When I awoke this morning, she was gone, and Fleur had taken her place on that side of the bed.

Day 2 has begun.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Aww, Priya looks so happy! :smitten:
Sorry it took so long for me to reply, yeah she's always so happy no matter how bad of a day I'm having seeing her puts me in a good mood. Or maybe it's just because I love dogs and pets so much :p

I went into bed, followed by my two dogs and Kittie. Fleur put her paws up on the bed, so I could lift her to her usual sleeping place, near my feet. Flopsie curled up in the laundry basket- the one with the pillow- her personal trundle. Kittie made a bee-line under the bed. About 20-minutes later, as I'm drifting off, Kittie jumps up on the bed, curls up by my stomach, and begins to knead the covers with her front paws. I think she was trying to make it more comfortable for us. Back and forth, back and forth she arranges the covers. I couldn't help but relax into the rhythm. Then, when I'm fully relaxed, she curls up in the crook of my arm and goes to sleep. So did I.

When I awoke this morning, she was gone, and Fleur had taken her place on that side of the bed.

Day 2 has begun.
Aww, it's good she came on the bed with you though. It's still new to her and will take some time getting used to everything :) I was so scared the first night I got my dog because she wouldn't come out of her crate the whole and I thought she was sick or afraid of me but by the next day she was acting normal and felt right at home. :D Also I love the name fleur!

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #559 ·

Day 2 has begun.
Emma wouldn't come into my bed for the first few weeks, she must feel safe enough to jump on top of the bed with you :) I wonder if her (your cat) previous owners let her sleep in bed. My cat Lilly slept in the bed almost immediately, probably because Emma was in there. Cats are awesome. Last night I laid down and Emma curled up behind my legs immediately.

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
Here's Kittie working with me at the computer.

Attachments

541 - 560 of 898 Posts