VeggieBoards banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Since the thread title doesn't say that those without evil clowns in their avatars may not post, I think I'm ok.

jeezy, do you consider your avatar to be an evil clown?

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I'd consider yours to be a weird clown, jenna. I've not known most clowns to vomit a rainbow into the porceline throne.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylark View Post

I'd consider yours to be a weird clown, jenna. I've not known most clowns to vomit a rainbow into the porceline throne.
Haha, that's so funny!

Clowns have always freaked me out, I don't know why. Maybe it's all that make up?

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by krista82 View Post

Clowns have always freaked me out, I don't know why. Maybe it's all that make up?
In the case of the clown in my avatar, I think it has something to do with the thing about murdering children, appearing to people to torment them and living as a giant evil spider in the sewers. (Other than that, though, Pennywise is a swell guy.)

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
I want someone to make a thread called "Post here if you have a round square in your avatar" to make ~Wonder unable to modify his avatar.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.