VeggieBoards banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who here has an evil clown in their avatar?

I wanna see them all just to see if we can set some sort of record.

Cheers!

TJ

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Since the thread title doesn't say that those without evil clowns in their avatars may not post, I think I'm ok.

jeezy, do you consider your avatar to be an evil clown?

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I'd consider yours to be a weird clown, jenna. I've not known most clowns to vomit a rainbow into the porceline throne.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylark View Post

I'd consider yours to be a weird clown, jenna. I've not known most clowns to vomit a rainbow into the porceline throne.
Haha, that's so funny!

Clowns have always freaked me out, I don't know why. Maybe it's all that make up?

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by krista82 View Post

Clowns have always freaked me out, I don't know why. Maybe it's all that make up?
In the case of the clown in my avatar, I think it has something to do with the thing about murdering children, appearing to people to torment them and living as a giant evil spider in the sewers. (Other than that, though, Pennywise is a swell guy.)

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliottsMom View Post

BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!
The picture of Pennywise didn't bother me, but reading that quote gave me the shivers.

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
I want someone to make a thread called "Post here if you have a round square in your avatar" to make ~Wonder unable to modify his avatar.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts