VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My computer has been acting really strange for about 3 days now, and I was wondering if it may be a virius? Althought its not actually doing anything particulary harmful (which I think all viruses do) so it may not be.

Basically it just keeps having spasm type things every once in a while and opening loads of stuff without me doing anything (like opening wordspad and photoshop and the comtrol panel, ect) all in the space of a few seconds and then when it's done the computer freezes and I have to turn the power off, the first time it did it I thought I had leant on the keyboard and hadn't noticed.

So does this sounds like a virus, or anything anyone knows about, or is it just a glitch on my computer or something?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx, I'll try that, this keyboard is a few years old now so I probably need a new one.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx ~Wonder, I'll try that and see if it helps.

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
My computer has been doing that spasm thing as well.. but not opening anything up. I think it has to do with my mouse (I think the scroll bar thingy is wrecked)

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I scanned with the Ad-aware thing and removed all problems it listed but it's still happening, so I think it is probably the mouse or keyboard, I'm gonna replace both of them and see if that works (hopefully)!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts