VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a vegan on the food network's dating show. And, she didn't want to throw a spaz, I guess... Why didn't she just say she was a vegan!? She said something (on her video) like, "Don't forget guys, when you cook for me. I am like a rabbit, a horse..." and some other animal. She also mentioned in the video that she loved animals, so the guys thought she would be a vegetarian.

But she was served a cookie (pre-made cookie dough) with gummy spiders, and marshmallow creme on top! And a hot chocolate with melted marshmallows. Also grilled cheese! The rest of the meals looked VERY tasty, however.

Would anyone else put up with that? Because I know I wouldn't! You can't just say something like that and expect a meal that's up to your standards. It also makes it look like we'll cheat, or whatever. Oh wel, at least she looked healthy, and not the scrawny, pale, anemic stereotype.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was actually just getting ready to post about that. From what I gathered, she wasn't a strict vegan, but she didn't eat cheese really. She said something like "I was a vegan until college". But still... the marshmellows and gummy candies. The chefs should have known about gelatin. I was definatly glad she wasn't pale and scrawny, but I wish she hadn't eaten the desserts.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe she said, "I was a vegan in college, and I haven't eaten cheese since.. So here I go." That's what I gathered. *shrug*

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
As a vegan, I'd stay the hell away from the dating show of Food Network, in the first place. You can't be that desperate, can you?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, stoop that low to get a significant other. hehe. I have too much fun flirting to go on a show to find a guy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts