• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by VegAnaconda

Meo, I am now treating you as a suspect, we have classified information that you voted yes on the other yes/no poll.

Do you plead guilty?? Again I ask you: Yes Or NO???
Please NOT NO!!!!!!!
And what... "classified information" might this be? Are you accusing me of something? *glares*

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Meo

And what... "classified information" might this be? Are you accusing me of something? *glares*
Vote as you please!!! ...I am done with this purgatory & nonsense.

If you had pleaded guilty on the same poll in the other thread, you would have admitted to voting yes... by which doing left "no"

as not an option, unless you've changed your mind!?!?

because you then subsequently contradicted youself in THIS

thread by voting the opposite which renders your vote as ambiguous poll bending PoLLocks!!!

The 2 threads were co-incidental, not meant to collude each other!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by VegAnaconda

Vote as you please!!! ...I am done with this purgatory & nonsense.

If you had pleaded guilty, you would admitted to voting yes and

then subsequently contradicting youself in this other thread which renders your vote as ambiguous poll bending PoLLocks!!!
Stop... confusing me... please. I never... did anything... to deserve this. *stares blankly*

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.