• other...

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all!

I feel really lucky finding this site and board!
One thing I was wondering: what's everybody's favorite bean variety?

DH will not touch them for the most part (fresh green beans and refried pintos are about it -- LOL!); I love all of 'em, especially garbonzos!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
it really depends how they are prepared.

i love baked beans (white)

i love garbanzo in the forum of hummous and falafel

it's really hard to choose !!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
It was tie between black beans, lentils, and garbonzo. Actually, those three are really the only ones I like...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, i just ate black beans for the past three days and i'm cooking some wonderful small white navy beans as i type ..so i voted for Navy

I sure eat a lot of falafel and hummus, so i probably should have voted garbanzo

Ok, i love all beans ..

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Too tough to choose! I love lentils, but I eat garbanzos more often. But then there's red beans, cannellini...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I personally like Black Beans because they're very versatile in my experiences. I also love kidney beans though....

Jamie

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I love beans so much they are sooooooooooo yummy. It was really hard for me to pick but I picked garbanzo, although navy and lentils follow close behind in second and third

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
garbanzos hands down! gotta have my hummus and falafel...and so good in so many other things! second favorite would be lentils. third would be edamame.

the rest i can't really notice a whole lot of difference in preference. i try and vary it up a bit.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
mmmm....beans are da bomb! i picked "other" bcause my absolute favourite are adzuki beans. they are small, tender, and so smooth and rich...mmmm.

second and third choices are chickpeas and black beans.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts