Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way, those are permanent

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have one. I have always wanted one and want another. People worry about what they are going to look like when you are an old lady, but I don't show it off now, so why would I when I was an old lady. It was purley something I did for myself. I have piecings too, but only in my ears.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I have two. One is the outline of a flower on the inside of my right hip, the other is a fairy sitting on a crescent moon on my lower back. I'm sure there will be some digital pics taken at the gathering and I'll post them then.

·
Registered
0 Posts
i have one...a sun that I designed on my lower back. But I'm going to make a scene there ...something with a fairy and I'm going to incorporate her with the sun....make it look like the sun is in her hand or something. That may never get done though because what I have in mind is going to be a slow process because it is going to cost too much money to be done all at once. I also plan on getting a dragonfly below my belly button with it 's wings extending out toward my hip bones. I like tats in places where I can hide them if I want to...they are for me, so I like that I can keep them to myself when I want

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wow budda..i love your dragon!!! That is really nice...and this is going to sound like a weird question...but is that on your arm or your leg..cause if that is your arm MAN YOU LOOK STRONG!!! lol...

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by candycane02

wow budda..i love your dragon!!! That is really nice...and this is going to sound like a weird question...but is that on your arm or your leg..cause if that is your arm MAN YOU LOOK STRONG!!! lol...
I think it's his leg... Cool tattoo budda!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts