1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Catholic

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
A view? I guess do what you want, believe what you want, but keep it out of the general public's law and don't kill or harm others in the name of your religion. PLEASE!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Weightlifting.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I believe there are two types of religion. Some religions were created out of a need to make sense of the world or the self etc, other religions were created as a way to control people.

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
Jewish. Well Agnostic.

Agnostically Jewish.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I dunno what I am. I'm a bit Buddhist, mixed with a bit of atheist, mixed with a bit of Rastafarian, mixed with a bit of Pastafarian.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
I am a Born Again Christian believer and Peaceful Christian, I used to be Catholic but, I wanted to get away from that tradition and I am Bible literlist but, I don't condone shoving the Bible down someone's throat or beating their head with it and pressuring them to follow your beliefs because, fear of change and progression.
I also Belief in separation of church and state and that public schools if your child wants to pray and read the Bible they can do so but, don't preach it during class hours but their own time at school.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulveglady View Post

I am a Born Again Christian believer and Peaceful Christian, I used to be Catholic but, I wanted to get away from that tradition and I am Bible literlist but, I don't condone shoving the Bible down someone's throat or beating their head with it and pressuring them to follow your beliefs because, fear of change and progression.
I also Belief in separation of church and state and that public schools if your child wants to pray and read the Bible they can do so but, don't preach it during class hours but their own time at school.

I'm atheist leaning towards Buddhism/Taoism. One of the things that attracted me to these is that you don't have to believe in a higher power to follow them.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts