VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/cr...w-1456906.html

I feel so safe, knowing that this is how the cops in my town behave.

Here's the most disturbing part, IMHO:

Quote:
Coffey was fired from the Boynton Beach Police Department in 2007 after an investigation found he attacked a suspected intoxicated driver in a holding cell and later, after the man had been handcuffed, shocked him four times with a Taser. He was later rehired in December of 2008.
So they rehired a sociopath, and they're surprised that his sociopathic behavior continued? The guy belongs in jail himself.

--Fromper

·
Banned
841 Posts
As one district attorney who spoke at my college said, "The bad kids in high school either end up on the wrong side of the law or end up enforcing it."

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by unovegan View Post

Everyone in Florida should be tazed. state law.
Only the ones who can't figure out how to vote correctly using a butterfly ballot.

--Fromper

·
Registered
54 Posts
I misread this thread title as "Police officer charged with TASTING fellow officer," and said to myself, "Definitely NOT a vegan, then!"

Clearly, I need more coffee.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by delicioso View Post

Those ballets were f'ed up.
As someone who actually voted on one, correctly, I can honestly say that no, they weren't. Any reasonably intelligent person shouldn't have had an issue with them.

--Fromper

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromper View Post

As someone who actually voted on one, correctly, I can honestly say that no, they weren't. Any reasonably intelligent person shouldn't have had an issue with them.

--Fromper
Well there's the issue right there

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromper View Post

--Fromper
The fact that so many older Jews accidentally voted for Pat Buchanan is evidence that they were indeed confusing. Or, are you saying older Jews are generally not reasonably intelligent?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by delicioso View Post

The fact that so many older Jews accidentally voted for Pat Buchanan is evidence that they were indeed confusing. Or, are you saying older Jews are generally not reasonably intelligent?
i went and found a picture. i didn't feel like searching for too long so if you don't like the link you can google it for tons of pictures.
http://arts.bev.net/roperldavid/politics/fl2000.htm
how is this confusing? there are huge arrows pointing to where your vote for each candidate should go.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts