VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
It's better to me the more stuff you put inside it when you cook it. Garlic, chilies, sundried tomatoes, herbs, whatever you like best. Then grill or roast it in the oven. If you put slices of it on an already hot pan with a little oil and throw it in a hot oven, it'll brown nicely on top and bottom.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I love polenta! I buy the premade stuff in the tube and use it for a baked dish that's similar to lasagna. I put a layer of polenta slices in a glass dish, then cover them with zucchini slices, onions, and mushrooms (which I first sautee to cut down cooking time, but you could use raw if you felt like cooking it for longer) and a ton of jarred pasta sauce. Top it off with a thick layer of breadcrumbs and/or cheese, and bake at 350 F until it's nice and bubbly.

·
Riot Nrrrd
3,008 Posts
Quote:
grilled it up and drizzled it with maple syrup
So now I know what I'll be trying for breakfast soon! 'Cept I'll be using grits. I love grits more than any Yankee should

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.