VeggieBoards banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a new show on my DVR called "my workout" on Lifetime so I went to the website and they linked to <a href="http://www.podfitness.com/myworkout?aff=myworkout" target="_blank">this.</a><br><br><br><br>
Looks interesting. Since I found the show in my guide, I will record tomorrows. Hopefully it's not an infomercial, but I'm still interested in the pod fitness idea. It says it will coordinate your own music to the workouts and you get to pick and choose exactly what you want.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There is some really cool workouts for your iPod out there. I've checked out Podfitness but its a bit of a pain and my itunes songs won't work. I use a pc but I have heard that it doesn't work on a Mac.<br><br><br><br>
I use pumpone.com workouts for iPods. They are picture based so its easier to understand the exercises and I just listen to my own music.<br><br><br><br>
I found a lot of this out on Traineo.com - its a free social network for people getting in shape. I have a group there where I am trying to get people to discuss this stuff. It's called 'ipod fitness tech' - love to see you there. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts