VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Palm Beach County, Florida is considering a law to ban dogs from being tethered outdoors. The Palm Beach Post, the main newspaper for the area, has a poll on their web site attached to the article about this. Since the county commissioners voting on this issue are likely to read the Post, they might notice that poll. If they're on the fence about how to vote on the issue, seeing a large majority leaning one way in the online poll might actually sway them. They don't need to know that the online poll voters aren't actually local registered voters.

So please go to the article and vote: http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/opini...-dogs-outside/

--Fromper

·
Registered
824 Posts
There's a man who regularly tethers the cutest little Scottie dog outside the supermarket down the road from me, even in the coldest weather. It's only as he shops, so twenty minutes max, but every time I see the dog, it's shivering from the cold of the concrete, too polite to run about and bark. I want to just take it, because it's not right how it's treated.

Voted...

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Voted. Wish I hadn't read some of the comments...

·
Rat Queen/Mouse Matriarch
836 Posts
Voted, hope they ban it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts