VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
It is still only slightly in favor of circuses being cruel.

I cannot believe it is not overwhelming in favor of them being cruel. I knew they were cruel as a kid who had no clue what animal rights or even veg*nism was. Seems pretty obvious.

·
Registered
800 Posts
thats fine if you disagree just don't be rude about it. there's lots of threads I don't like but I don't post said thread that it's stupid because it's rude. if your going to be like that start a thread in the heap so I'll know not to read it.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliottsMom View Post

thats fine if you disagree just don't be rude about it. there's lots of threads I don't like but I don't post said thread that it's stupid because it's rude. if your going to be like that start a thread in the heap so I'll know not to read it.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliottsMom View Post

Or I could just continue to not care.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Thinking that animals in circuses have a good life is truly a position of ignorance.

Stolen from their homes and families to travel cross country and do stupid tricks for a bunch of morons.

Doesn't sound like a good time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.